This is a perfectly simple and quick dessert, that easily can be made without processed sugar. In fact, you can use any fruits for this not just apple. And also the crumble can have some variety, using flour for example. I think it is an essential recipe in the kitchen of a healthy cook. Apple crumble is something you can bake anytime you are craving something sweet, but you don’t want to eat a lot of sugar. Apples are naturally sweet so you can skip the processed sugar. I used some dates for extra sweetness. You could also use some maple syrup if you want healthier sweetness.
- 3 apple
- spices cinnamon, cloves
- 1 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup walnut
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
How to make this
- Slice the apple into 2 cm pieces.
- Cook the apple for 5 minutes in 1 cup of water with the spices
- Drain the water and drink it as tea!
- Put the ingredients for the crumble into a food processor.
- Place the apples in a heat-resistant dish and cover with the crumble.
- Bake it for 20 minutes.