Ever wonder how to make hummus at home? It is easy and quick, all you need is a food processor to make it creamy. This is a basic recipe for hummus. Always delicious. It is a good way to add protein to any meal. Spread it on bread, use it as a dip, add to the side of your meals. You cannot really fail with hummus. The secret is to use spices you love.
Spices will make hummus a meal you will never get bored of.
Here are some possibilities: black pepper, cumin, sun-dried tomatoes soaked, fresh parsley, fresh coriander.
Here I show you a classic recipe to start width.
- 1 can chickpeas
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to make this
- Drain and wash the chickpeas.
- Add all ingredients to the food processor.
- Blend it until it reaches the desired consistency.
- You can add some water if you want to lose it up.