I would never have thought, that making popcorn in a pan is so simple. You can buy popcorn kernels in supermarkets or health food stores. You will not need a microwave or a popcorn making machine. You can add better oil to the pan than they use for the microwave version. Also, you can add less salt, so it will be healthier.
- half cup popcorn kernel
- 2 tbsp oil
- pinch of salt
How to do this
- Put some oil or butter in a pan.
- Start the heat and add the corn.
- Season with salt or other spices.
- Put the lid on the pan.
- Soon you will start a popping sound.
- After about 5 minutes your popcorn is ready