Thanks for the raw desserts!!!
They are delicious and nutritious. They will feed your hunger for sweets but won’t make you fat. Actually, this one will help your digestive system, because of the Psyllium husk, you can find in health food store these days.
“Psyllium seed husk are indigestible and are a source of soluble dietary fiber. They are used to relieve constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, and diarrhea. They are also used as a regular dietary supplement to improve and maintain regular GI transit. The inert bulk of the husks helps provide a constant volume of solid material irrespective of other aspects of the diet or any disease condition of the gut. Some recent research has shown they may be effective in lowering cholesterol and controlling certain types of diabetes.”
- 1 handful of almond
- 1 handful of dried fig
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk
- 2 apple
How to do this
- grind the almonds in the food processor
- add the figs and grind it with the almond
- put the mixture in a container (approx. 15*15 cm box for this quantity)
- put the apple, psyllium husk, cinnamon in the food processor too
- put it on the top of the almond-fig mixture. smooth out.
- put it in the fridge for an hour