Just 3 ingredients and a food processor. Is it really so simple to make a raw brownie? Yes. And bonus: it is vegan and gluten-free!
- 1 cup of nuts (cashew, almond, walnut)
- 1 cup dried fruit like soft figs (dates, plum or apricot)
- 3 tbs cocoa powder
How to do this
- First, put the cashews (or any other nuts you might use) into the food processor and chop them.
- Then add the dried fruit and the cocoa.
- You should have dough consistency, which you can roll until the desired thickness and slice it to pieces.
- Enjoy this nourishing dessert.