I don’t know how to call it, but you use only soaked rolled oats, instead of the meat. Very simple and yummy. You will not miss the meat at all believe me! It is vegan!
- 100 g oats
- handful of greens (for example: : spinach, parsley, kale)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- handful of grounded almond to cover the mini loaves (or breadcrumbs)
How to do this
- Add 2 dl boiling water to the oats and let it cool.
- Put the almonds in food processor
- Put the greens and the garlic in the food processor
- Mix the soaked oats with the greens.
- Form mini loaves and cover it with the grounded almond
- Fry it in oil: 15 minutes both sides.
- Put it on a paper towel to remove excess oil.